ABB’s range of Starters MA-(Direct Online Starters) and SDA (Fully Automatic Star- Delta Starters) have been designed to meet both industrial and agriculture applications. These starters are made with renowned European technology comprising globally recognized MA/AX/A range contactors and TA Overload relays, which protect your motors from overload and single phasing.
- Suitable for industrial & agriculture applications
- Conforms to IS 13947 (Part 4) & IEC 60947-4-1
- Compact design of contactor with IP20 terminals
- Protection against overload and has built-in single phasing protection
- Overload relay with class 10-A tripping class
- Operating temperature from -5° C to 55° C
- Carbon sheet steel enclosure with powder coated and with IP42° protection
A combination starter performs the following functions:
- Circuit isolation
- Motor “ON - OFF” control”
- Overload protection
Direct online starter
“MA” DOL consists of MA range contactors and TA25 overload relays assembled in sheet steel double color powder coated enclosure. These starters protect the motor against overload and single phasing and enable START and STOP of the motors.