Coated printed circuit boards, optimized air flow design for in- creased ambient temperature support, built-in protection fun- ctions and ABB's long-term reliability tests guarantee consistent operation and longer life.
One product, many applications
ACS560 is available up to 160 kW, with specifications and features needed for variable torque and constant torque applications, helping customers to select one product family for entire general purpose application needs.
Easier than ever before
ACS560 drive has built-in essential features that reduces commissioning and setup time. Hindi language and smart menu features in assistant control panels, wireless communication with bluetooth control panel provides superior user experience. Auto configuration of fieldbus and input output modules helps in quick configuration. Application control macros reduces logic development and commissioning efforts.
Built-in brake chopper, safe torque off function, alpha numeric control panel display, default input outputs, integrated conduit plates, EMC filter, Modbus RTU features make it an all integrated solution
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, EN 61800-5-1: 2007
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, EN 61800-5-2: 2007
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 61800-3: 2004 + A1: 2012
- Quality assurance system ISO 9001 and Environmental system ISO 14001
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment directive (WEEE) 2002/96/EC
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EU